I believe through my professional and personal experience with law enforcement and working with prosecutors on behalf of crime victims, I can contribute to the supervision and oversight of our police services in Newtown and help maintain the safety of our community.
Through my firm’s 10% Philosophy, where 10% of every case fee is donated to charitable causes, I am proud to support programs that provide education and understanding within the community and help those who may not otherwise have a voice in society or the civil justice system. In addition to donating to hundreds of charitable organizations, Faxon Law Group has raised over a half million dollars for legal aid in Connecticut.
- Founding Partner, Faxon Law Group, New Haven, CT, 2003–present
- Partner, Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder, Bridgeport, CT, 2003
- Legal Research Clerk to T. Clark Hull, former Lieutenant Governor and Supreme Court Justice
- Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney, National Board of Legal Specialization
- Handles police training and enforcement cases throughout New England and New York
- Consults with experts in police training and tactics throughout the country, including James J. Fyfe, former Commissioner in charge of officer training, NYPD
- Contributing Sponsor and Current Member of MADD’s State Operations Council
- Contributing Sponsor and Current Member of the Faxon Law New Haven Road Race Board of Directors, as well as Current Sponsor of the Faxon Law Greater Danbury Road Race and the Faxon Law Fairfield Half Marathon & 5K
- Sponsor of the Newtown Booth Library Thanksgiving Turkey Trot 5K
- Member, American Association of Justice (AAJ) Leader’s Forum
- Member, Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Sponsor of Newtown Baseball Teams
- Founding Sponsor, Flagpole Radio Cafe
My wife Carolyn and I are the parents of three children – Julia, Christopher and Connor.
- Recipient of MADD’s Community Champions Corporate Award, 2009
- Recognized as a Super Lawyer by the publishers of Connecticut Magazine, 2006–2015
- AV-Rated Lawyer for over a decade
- Listed among the Top 50 personal injury lawyers in the state and the 100 Best Lawyers in New England