- Newtown Resident for 20 Years
- Wife Heather, Daughters Riley and Taegan
- Work Experience and Skill Set: Construction Risk Executive and Broker/Underwriter for over 30 years. Managed and consulted on risk for some of the largest Builders and Developers in the Country including Turner Construction Company, PC Construction, Gilbane Construction, Tishman Speyer and others.
Community matters. Coming into Newtown twenty years ago, my wife and I were struck by the family feel of Newtown and the amazing services and breadth of support the town offered.
Over the years I have seen our town experience so many challenges. It’s amazing sometimes to think that all of this experience comes from a community of 27K people.
But even with these challenges, we have been able to grow together. I feel these last four years have been some of our most successful with steady growth, while also maintaining tight control on expenses.
This success has definitely been a team effort from the Selectperson to the Board of Ed, Board of Finance, and all of the town employees and other committees, both elected and volunteered.
I feel we can continue this steady, controlled, growth together. We all have a part in making our town better and I look forward to contributing what I can to make that happen.
- Legislative Council Member 2018 – present
- Conservation Commission Member 2016 to 2018
- Girl Scout Frequent Volunteer -2003-2021
- Unitarian Universalist Board of Trustee Member 2010-2013
- Newtown Soccer Club Coach